Credit Controller/Accounts Administrator
Company: Sneller Property Consultants Ltd
Job Title: Credit Controller/Accounts Administrator
Location: Teddington, Middlesex, South West London
Hours: Full time
Salary: Up to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Sneller Property Consultants is a local independent Property Management firm working for Landlords and Tenants predominantly in Richmond upon Thames and surrounding areas. The company was established in 1929 and has strong ties with the local business community.
Today, Snellers employs around 25 people (plus aligned consultants) who are focussed on a ‘client led’ approach to property consultancy.
The position is for a Credit Controller / Accounts Administrator with property experience (preferred, but not essential) who can assist in the preparation of year-end service charge accounts packages, and the preparation of annual budgets. The person will also be responsible for ensuring the smooth administration of all accounts related matters.
- To prepare and issue regular reports in a timely fashion
- To prepare and issue monthly progress reports
- To issue reminders at appropriate times
- To deal with lessees’ telephone queries, emails, letters etc.
- To instruct and liaise with solicitors, Property Managers and with other members of staff as appropriate on arrears matters
- To attend court hearings as required
- To provide arrears reports for client meetings
- To produce internal arrears reports and financial data
- Data input and update of database
- Payments of authorised accounts
- Payments of authorised amounts to clients and suppliers etc
- Preparation of year end reports and accounts
- Inputting Budgets and sending Budget Letters and Demands
- Raising and sending Demands.
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with both internal and external accounts queries.
- Preparing share certificates and annual company returns
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Commercially astute and adept at thinking outside the box
- Strong financial and analytical acumen
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, highly organised able to manage a challenging portfolio and work to deadlines
- Experience in credit control, accounting and administration
- Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in Word and Excel with a working knowledge of Databases
- Property management experience would be desirable
The successful candidate will live within 30 minutes commute of our office in Teddington
APPLY NOW IN CONFIDENCE