Who are we?
We are Miller Metcalfe Estate Agents, one of the leading Agents in the North West and nationally, the No. 1 Surveyor for Homebuyer Reports and Building Surveys.
What are we looking for?
- We have some exciting opportunities available for exceptional, experienced, energetic and ambitious Lettings Negotiators to join our teams based in Bolton & Chorley.
- Reporting to the Branch Managers, our ideal Lettings Negotiators will be passionate about people and property.
- You will currently be in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate a proven track sales record in a Lettings Agency, with a minimum of one-year recent experience.
- You will require experience and knowledge of Residential Lettings and associated law and legislation, including statutory compliance requirements and the landlord and tenant act.
- You will be a target driven team player, of smart appearance, have a property background and hold a full, driving licence.
- An industry relevant qualification such as ARLA would be a great advantage but not essential.
About the role
- The aim of this role is to work across your area, providing a first-class Lettings Service to clients and customers alike, ensuring all operational and financial objectives are delivered in line with agreed KPI’s.
- The hours are to be covered are; Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5:30pm and Saturdays, 9:00am to 3:00pm, on a rota basis (one in three). We will consider full or part time candidates.
- Due to the nature of the role we are looking for people who have a flexible approach to working times.
- What’s on offer?
We are offering a competitive salary and bonus package, 33 days annual leave, Death in Service Scheme, Childcare Voucher Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Fantastic Performance incentives and a great team of people to work with.
Why Choose Us???
- At Miller Metcalfe we don’t refer to our team as ‘staff’ we call ourselves ‘Mpeople’ (Miller Metcalfe People). We understand the value of personal and professional investment, we think work should be fun and sociable, and we want our Mpeople to get the most out of every day.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to embark on a successful career within Estate Agency.
- Don’t just take our work for it, find out more at[link removed] or check out our recent Mpeople Awards on our home page
If you think you have the determination to succeed contact us now with your most recent CV details below IN CONFIDENCE