Established for 20 years. We are currently offering a great opportunity to an experienced property coordinator/ Receptionist to join our strong and vibrant team.
Candidates must be willing to work as part of a forward thinking, dynamic and fast- paced team and must be presentable, professional, enthusiastic, and have a polite and very clear phone manner.
Requirements below :-
- IT literate, Knowledge of Jupix software would be a huge advantage
- Organised, methodical nature
- Reliable and dependable
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident approach
- Excellent telephone manner
- Quick Learner
Key areas of responsibility within role
- Maintaining the front of house /reception area-answering and directing phones
- Supporting the Lettings / Sales Negotiators, and Property Management Department with administration.
- Drawing up contracts, tenancy renewals and preparing change of tenant deeds. Chasing references.
- Adding and updating properties on various property portals and the websites
- Adding properties and latest news to all social media platforms as and when required
- Filing, photocopying, general office duties, daily post, stationary ordering etc
- In return, the company offers:
Salary £18 -£23k depending on experience
Working hours: 9am – 6.00 pm Monday –Friday ( Saturdays can be offered for higher remuneration)
With 20 days paid holiday – The office is closed over the Christmas period